USTAR grant funding provides Utah teachers and students with opportunities to expand their science learning in both summer and school-year activities. During the school year, we offer after-school courses that enrich student learning. Summer courses will include Core classes for original credit and credit recovery.
2017 Summer USTAR Course Registration
- Chemistry at Copper Hills High School
- Biology at Sunset Ridge Middle School
- Biology at Riverton High School
- Earth Science at Oquirrh Hills Middle School
- Physics at Riverton High School
2017-18 USTAR Teacher Applications – Due May 1st